Thursday, October 31, 2019

Superhero




Superhero
By: KB © 10.9.14



Don't kid yourself, Superheroes exist
allow me to duck into a phone booth to prove it
Oh wait! they don't have those any more
so I'm partially naked on the streets
I am faster than a working laxative, more powerful than a Baptist usher's girdle
just because I'm a bit awkward doesn't mean I can't clear a hurdle
I'm able to mess things up with a single word
Yes, you've guessed it I'm Super Nerd!
Yes, it’s Super Nerd, strange visitor from another planet who was birthed with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men. Super Nerd, who can cook meals, many course dinners , deeply feels and often misunderstood. And who, disguised as Slightly Bent, mild-mannered lover for a great looking woman, fights a never ending battle for attention, affection and love every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment