Saturday, October 12, 2019

I Don't Want




I don't want
BY: KB © 11.9.14

I do not want to be loved
as much as I want to be understood
because if you understand me
then you'll know about all of who I am
you'd know that my fears don't really scare me they provide me with drive
the fears are the things that make me glad to be alive
you'd know that I'm painfully insecure
 but it's the fragility that exposes more of my inner core
it's the fragility in me that found the care and compassion in you
and feeds my drive even more
if you understand me then you would know that I’m led by my feelings
more often than not I'm an emotional wreck
overwhelmed by emotions because I am conflicted to see
that someone as beautiful as you could find anything worth loving in me
I do not want to be loved
as much as I want to be understood
because if you understood me, you'd know that I find struggle, passion, and delight in this life I live
if you understood me, you'd know that I have a lot of love to give


No comments:

Post a Comment