Sunday, October 13, 2019

I Made God Cry





I made God cry
By: KB©   10.7.14

I made God cry
I was deep in prayers
I felt Him reach out to me
and then I cast my cares
I took my time and described what it means to be a mate
I described it using the very words His chosen vessel spake
If I use the words of God and angels and do not demonstrate love, I'm just like thunder and lightning , a flashy show with rain if unchecked a harmful power that causes destruction and pain.
If I can see the future, expose some mysteries, if my faith is strong and I can stand and let things be but if I am not showing love what good are all the powers for me?
If I give up all I own and take on hardships for others doing so while harboring, do I love my brother?
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. Love is quiet doing not shouting "look at me!!!!" out loud
 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love is finding a way to get along, love is forgiving all past hurts and using God's love to make things work.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love doesn't seek revenge it rests, relaxes and releases. Love is the beginning and the end. TRUE LOVE, GOD'S LOVE endures it never dies...
my words on love given back to God made Him cry
tears poured in buckets and heaps
the tears washed over my soul and then just baptized me

No comments:

Post a Comment