Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Just a few reasons


Just a few reasons
by: KB  9.22.14

She asked me why I loved her
I could give the typical answers,  easy!
You're pretty
You're smart
You have nice eyes....
yeah, yeah, yeah...SHE HAS ALL THAT
but my reasons for loving her are much deeper
She is beyond pretty - A Nubian Queen who conducts herself with the pride and poise of Cleopatra and Nefertiti; Belle African Queen Noire. I humbly bow and present myself in servitude, not from indebtedness but in love.
She is beyond smart - there's a practicality that is present that helps build bridges to dreams. She can discuss the hardest topics in a clear and concise manner that makes the grandest of dreams a small project.
She has nice eyes - eyes that see into the soul like Superman's x-ray vision seeing the tiniest hurt and is ever so gentle not to cause further harm, quite contrary once it's observed she nurtures. Her eyes have a healing twinkle, you can't help but feel good when you see the twinkle
Her smile, Oh my God, her smile...I am born again every time I see the smile....the light of heaven is captured in her smile. Her smile is the essence and feel good of her hug. Her smile is the safe feeling of cuddling.
That healing, appealing smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment