Saturday, October 12, 2019

Here I Stand (A tribute poem to the song by Usher)




Here I Stand (A tribute poem to the song by Usher)
By:  KB ©  10.13.14

Why is so  hard to believe
that I truly believe that  you're the only one for me
I know I get anxious and my scrambled and jumbled words are hard to take
But I promise my heart to you is what I dedicate
Just remember that..

A reflective mirror to my soul, exposing things I really didn’t know (or see)
Amazing woman you’re a Queen
Sovereignty, now I know just how it applies to me
I used to think that love was dead
You're the blessing I never thought I would get
I present myself to the Lord an humbly bow my head
in praise

The prayer goes:
The Lord made my heart know
That I should be still and wait
And no matter how long it takes
Only He can arrange
Blessings baby


No comments:

Post a Comment