Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Our Justice IS NOT BLIND- she peeps and profiles BY: KB © 1.6.15

REAL TALK from KB: I just saw something that made me do a double take…when I first saw it the militant in me had all kind of things to say in anger and rhetoric but then I had to give the thing some thought and first, diffuse my own anger and second to find the words to articulate why the thing creates a divide. 

I came up with these words from my heart to address what I saw: It is the height of ignorance and arrogance to assume and assert any one person’s position as the authoritative truth….. check your history the Senate of Rome, The Greeks (the foundation for fundamentalism), Sovereignty of various kingdoms, US Constitution…all of which have been amended by trials, challenges, opinion and even murders. The TRUTH is subjective  and very self-serving in the eyes of man…..

Two things need to happen in order to rectify this mindset….Romans 3:4 (KJV)  God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

And

2 Chronicles 7:14   If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

How ya livin'?!

No comments:

Post a Comment