Saturday, January 10, 2015

Does it bring life? BY: KB © 1.10.15

John 10: 9-11    …9"I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly. 11"I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.…

Does it bring life? Am I  living the abundant life promised to me? Who or what am I allowing to lead me? Questions that I find myself asking more and more.

I am watching and enjoying God fulfill His promise of Ephesians 3:20  in my life and I continue to act as if I have ADHD. Then I remember a line from the movie The Usual Suspects "The greatest trick that the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist." and that's exactly what he does!

I keep saying that the enemy uses US to get US ...yet, he is so good at it that we don't recognize the subtleties of his attack until we are in the midst of our distress.

Questions bring about clarity. Questions bring knowledge. Questions bring enlightenment....God commands that we ask and seek Matthew 7: 7   "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

There are 83 verses in the Bible that mention seeking God.....what are you actively pursuing? Does or will it bring life? Did you seek God before you went after or entered into it?


How ya livin'?!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment