Friday, January 9, 2015

Bob Hope, Bing Crosby and KB Road To....travel chronicles

REAL TALK from KB: I have my appointment for my passport on Monday….yay!!! It was supposed to be on Wednesday 1/7 but when I got my original birth certificate out I realize that the official seal was no longer visible. So I ordered a new one from NY on Wednesday morning. Hats off to the Vital Records Department of my hometown, I received my new certificate on Thursday without requesting any special delivery services….so Monday it’s on.


My sister the “Carmen San Diego” of the family has been planning vacations for me since Christmas…. she travels by her lonesome on a regular so I trust her travel sense. Yesterday she asked a few more travel related questions….so I am making it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment