Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Ch-ch- ch - Changes




You know I always love to start a lesson with something that I learned at the feet of the old saints….today is nothing different.
How many of us have heard an older saint sing this  
Time is filled with swift transition
Naught of earth unmoved can stand
Build your hopes on things eternal
Hold to God's unchanging hand

Transitions are hard, they’re difficult, they can be painful….just think some things couldn’t handle transitions and they became extinct as a result of their inflexibility.

Jeremiah 29:11-13  (NIRV)
11 I know the plans I have for you,” announces the Lord. “I want you to enjoy success. I do not plan to harm you. I will give you hope for the years to come. 12 Then you will call out to me. You will come and pray to me. And I will listen to you. 13 When you look for me with all your heart, you will find me.
See, we should get in the practice of praise when things don’t go according to plan….yeah, it may be painful, it may be difficult, you may feel some discomfort or pain but think of this passage and know that it is the presence of God moving in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment