Monday, November 17, 2014

Calling it out! By: KB © 11.17.14

REAL TALK from KB: I have allowed some things from my past (growing up in a home with domestic violence – PTSD) to haunt my present but I’ll be damned if I’ll let it seep into my future.  I have learned to self-censor in order to avoid unnecessary drama….but it has caused more anxiety and distress for me. Truth be told, some things just needs to be called out! People are not disposable commodities. Treat people how you want to be treated – a lesson taught in early childhood but seems to have been forgotten by the “what have you done for me lately” mindset of today’s society.


We need to stop compartmentalizing our lives and treating our humanity, morality and faith like holiday decorations, meaning you only bring them out at certain times

No comments:

Post a Comment